MISTA: List of papers by authors
This page was developed to give a summary of the papers that have been presented at MISTA, sorted by the authors. It is provided to give you a quick way to check all the papers that you have published at MISTA (or in the post conference publication).
The papers are NOT complete references. To see the complete reference, click on the link to paper link.
You can view the papers in various ways.
- All papers (full papers, abstracts and selected papers)
- Only full papers from the conference proceedings
- Only abstracts from the conference proceedings
- Only selected papers published in the post conference volumes
There is also a menu under each author, so that you can just display the data for just one author.
- Ackermann, H. (2016) Time-hierarchical scheduling A worst case analysis of a hierarchical approach integrating planning and scheduling in an online problem, 215--225 (Selected Paper) (link to paper)
- Ackermann, H (2015) How to Unload Bulk Carriers Quickly? Mathematical Models to Identify Efficient Loading Patterns, 772--775 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Ackermann, H (2013) Time-Hierarchical Scheduling A worst-case analysis of a rolling hierarchical approach for integrated production planning and scheduling i nmake-to-order environments, 617--619 (Abstract) (link to paper)
(Menu for Ackermann) All papers - Full papers - Abstracts - Selected papers