MISTA: List of papers by authors
This page was developed to give a summary of the papers that have been presented at MISTA, sorted by the authors. It is provided to give you a quick way to check all the papers that you have published at MISTA (or in the post conference publication).
The papers are NOT complete references. To see the complete reference, click on the link to paper link.
You can view the papers in various ways.
- All papers (full papers, abstracts and selected papers)
- Only full papers from the conference proceedings
- Only abstracts from the conference proceedings
- Only selected papers published in the post conference volumes
There is also a menu under each author, so that you can just display the data for just one author.
- Aziz, N.L. (2017) Mathematical model for a high quality examination timetabling problem: case study of a university in Malaysia, 319--319 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Aziz, Z. Ab (2009) An Investigation of an Ant-based Hyperheuristic for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem, 823--826 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Aziz, N.L. (2017) Variation of Demands for a New Improvised University Course Timetabling Problem Mathematical Model, 320--320 (Abstract) (link to paper)
(Menu for Aziz) All papers - Full papers - Abstracts - Selected papers