MISTA: List of papers by authors
This page was developed to give a summary of the papers that have been presented at MISTA, sorted by the authors. It is provided to give you a quick way to check all the papers that you have published at MISTA (or in the post conference publication).
The papers are NOT complete references. To see the complete reference, click on the link to paper link.
You can view the papers in various ways.
- All papers (full papers, abstracts and selected papers)
- Only full papers from the conference proceedings
- Only abstracts from the conference proceedings
- Only selected papers published in the post conference volumes
There is also a menu under each author, so that you can just display the data for just one author.
- Baptiste, P (2005) Lower Bounds For Parallel Machine Scheduling, 215--216 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Baptiste, P (2005) Scheduling A Single Machine To Minimize A Regular Objective Function Under Setup Constraints, 193--195 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Baptiste, P (2003) The One Machine Total Cost Scheduling Problem with Release Dates, 406--408 (Abstract) (link to paper)
- Baptiste, P (2003) Dominance Based Heuristics to Minimize a Total Cost on One Machine, 403--405 (Abstract) (link to paper)
(Menu for Baptiste) All papers - Full papers - Abstracts - Selected papers